[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam skeleton misbehaving?

Sammy8306 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 24 09:19:28 EST 2008

I created an empty new project using seam-gen. Then, I login using as 'user1'. I manually navigate to the login.xhtml view, and login again using the same username. This works. Then, I logout. Surprise, I'm still logged in! Logout again, and then you're not logged in anymore. So, in effect I can login with multiple identities? Is this intended behavior?

There is a login.page.xml file which redirects to home.xhtml if identity.loggedIn is true, however this doesn't seem to work.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123033#4123033

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123033