[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Configuration JNDI

benjiii do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 24 10:54:43 EST 2008

If I do this, I get a clean server start, but when calling the first servlet, I get this error now:

 javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: local:ejb not bound

Is this because I use the call

DataAccessFacadeLocalHome dataFacadeHome = (DataAccessFacadeLocalHome)getContext().lookup("local:ejb/ejb/com/wag/debeos/DataAccessFacadeLocalHome");

in the code of the servlet?

(;-) you remember - I'm just a rookie trying to get some knowledge, but haven't yet...)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123079#4123079

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123079