[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @Logger is null

kasim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 24 13:41:48 EST 2008

  | @Logger
  | private Log log;

i even tried

  | @Logger("substanceSetRun")
  | private Log log;

Then of course accessing it with "log.debug" ... but its the log object thats null.

Interestingly enough I've noticed, that its only null when using it with a Session Bean. When i am using a regular Java Bean it works fine.

I am honestly guessing its some configuration. They had Seam 1.2 here, and I'm upgrading them to Seam 2.0. They used seam-gen here before to set it up. So i have replaced ALL their old jar files with a new seam-gen's one. And I have replaced the build.xml with a new one as well.

So this code WAS working before I started the upgrade path.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123163#4123163

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123163