[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Two EARs with shared EJB/WAR

nickarls do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 24 15:18:31 EST 2008

There is some info here:

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ClassLoadingConfiguration

I don't have much experience in this since I haven't had that many classloading problems but following seam-gen example, try putting in the ear META-INF a jboss-app.xml with

  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
  | <!DOCTYPE jboss-app
  |     PUBLIC "-//JBoss//DTD J2EE Application 4.2//EN"
  |     "http://www.jboss.org/j2ee/dtd/jboss-app_4_2.dtd">
  |
  | <jboss-app>
  | 	<loader-repository>seam.jboss.org:loader=unique</loader-repository>
  | </jboss-app>

and something other unique in the other ear.

It's a long shot since one would think that normally one ear couldn't possible have effect on the other but experience shows otherwise as you have experienced...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123188#4123188

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123188