[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Cannot build JBPM source from CVS

clandestino_bgd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 24 17:47:46 EST 2008

Hi kukeltje, firstly, thanx for response.

anonymous wrote :
  | 1: could be a slip of the keyboard. I'm not sure.

Maybe :)

anonymous wrote :
  | 2: linux, no not needed. only the java files of eclipse are needed.

My point was:
The build procedure unpacks eclipse, copies generated GPD jars and makes eclipse distribution ready to use ONLY for Windows. I thought that it may be useful the same thing for Linux, too, linux dist has 2 additional files:
- eclipse executable file and
- libcairo-swt.so

anonymous wrote :
  |  seems to be the cause. I know Koen has done some refactoring. Maybe not all is done yet. You can disable building the GPD in de ant file. See if that helps.

Yes, I saw Koen's post on dev archive.
Disabling building GPD certainly helped, now I have some artifacts built, but not all, e.g bamconsole and jboss.
I know that bamconsole is work in progress and that maybe is not integrated yet. But what is the case with jboss folder?

And now, something more important...
Ok, I installed fresh eclipse 3.3.1.1 for linux, downloaded GPD 3.1.2 binaries, copied everything, started new project, simple process def has been created. Everything cool...
But then I added few nodes: task node, new ESB node, mail node and nothing happens when I double click them, also I see no option when I right-click on them, so I cannot define task in a tasknode. Also, I cannot add swimlane.
Any idea, why is this happening?
Did anybode test GPD under Linux?

I tried both with java 5 and 6.

Thank you for help