[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Cannot build JBPM source from CVS

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 24 18:22:33 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : copies generated GPD jars and makes eclipse distribution ready to use ONLY for Windows.
Not as far as I know... it makes a GPD plugin which is totally independent of os version. You should be able to install that in linux also. It does not make a full GPD+eclipse. If it does, it is totally new to me.

anonymous wrote : Disabling building GPD certainly helped, now I have some artifacts built, but not all, e.g bamconsole and jboss.
  | I know that bamconsole is work in progress and that maybe is not integrated yet. But what is the case with jboss folder?
hmm... I have to admit I did not do a build for over a month.... I'll have a look over the weekend (curious to the bam console)

anonymous wrote : But then I added few nodes: task node, new ESB node, mail node and nothing happens when I double click them, also I see no option when I right-click on them, so I cannot define task in a tasknode. Also, I cannot add swimlane.
  | Any idea, why is this happening?
Sure... because everything is happening in the properties pane/tab. below (or where you put it) Currently there are almost no right-click options.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123256#4123256

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123256