[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Cannot get URL for schema (because of extra slash)

brintoul do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 24 19:59:42 EST 2008

I am also having this problem.  I cannot believe that there aren't hundreds of people out there having this problem.  Isn't anyone packaging up an EJB into a .jar file with a WSDL and an imported schema like this?  Is everyone else using a "bottom up" approach?

I am using jbossws-native-2.0.2.GA and JBoss [Trinity] 4.2.2.GA.

There is a bug in org.jboss.wsf.common.URLLoaderAdapter or something that it uses.

The error reads: Cannot get URL for: META-INF/wsdl//MyWebService/MyAppData.xsd  (Note the extra slash).

This is putting me in an early grave.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123286#4123286

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123286