[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Order of EJB deploying

ISecure do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 25 00:18:56 EST 2008

Hello!

Please, help with the following problem. I have several EJB 2.1 in one EJB module. But order of EJB deploying is relevant: one of them should start before others.
JBOSS deploys them in order, in which they appear in ejb-jar.xml. But with XDOCLET I can't specify this order - all beans from fileset are embedded to ejb-jar in certain but wrong order.
How solve it?

As I know, I can put one EJB in separate EJB module and set order in application.xml. Are there other solutions, without dividing one module to several?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123313#4123313

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123313