[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Two EARs with shared EJB/WAR

aleeuwen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 25 08:02:43 EST 2008

"pete.muir at jboss.org" wrote : You should use scoped classloading with Seam always.

  | You should fix your NCDFE error by including the correct library n your deployed archives.

Apparently I generated my current project with JBoss Tools v2.0.0.RC1 which didn't create that file for me, so that's why I missed that part.

However looking more into the problem of the NCDFE, it appears is it was not so much an including of the correct library as much as an excluding of one. One of the libraries had part of org.w3c.dom.* packed inside their own library (sigh) which was apparently causing the classloading issue.

Thanks for your replies.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123449#4123449

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123449