[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @Logger is null

kasim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 25 09:49:55 EST 2008

Pete - yup i have @Name on all the componets.

Checking the debug window when it loads up i see it registering the component. And it accesses it via the xhtml page, which it would not be able to do if it wasnt.

Heck when i check the stack trace i see it passing through SeamBeanInterceptor (aroundInvoke) i believe.

nickarls> I actually did that for the most part. I was trying not to at first. Personally i am sure its something very stupid or its an app server issue. So i am going to deploy my "demo" i have been cutting and pasting from to upgrade and go from there.

Again, parts of this structure were here when i got here, but nothing stands out at me as the "issue"

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123498#4123498

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123498