[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Is it possible to have 2 MDB consume same JMS msg?

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 25 10:00:58 EST 2008

"ppt" wrote :
  | 1 JMS msg was put on the master node queue on Q1. Both M1 and M2 consumed the same message and did their business logic. How is that possible that 2 MDBs consume the same JMS message? I thought either one of M1 or M2 would consume JMS, but not both.

It's not possible, so either they aren't the same message or the first delivery failed
and it got redelivered, but to the other mdb.

anonymous wrote :
  | In our setup, only one MDB has to do work. Is it possible to put the MDBs (ear file) on M1 and M2 in jboss-4.0.5.GA/server/all/deploy-hasingleton/jms or are there other solutions?
  | Thanks.

Yes.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123512#4123512

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123512