[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: ManagedConnectionFactory.setLogger

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 25 11:01:06 EST 2008

"iit" wrote :
  | And thanks that you've clearified your business model to me. You introduce bugs and want that users pay to fix it. Nice.

You know that using logical fallacies (especially when they are this obvious)
just makes your argument look weaker to those that understand them.

anonymous wrote :
  | And yes, we will try to convince our customers to get out of JBoss. Bye.

Ok. That's your perogative as I explained above.
As with any software, if it doesn't do what you want. don't use it.

Nobody is forcing you and since you didn't pay anything you haven't lost anything
except possibly some "opportunity cost".

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123554#4123554

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123554