[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: how to estimate / calculate the end date of a process?

wouterhartog do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 25 11:10:04 EST 2008

Thank you both for your quick replies.

The startDate variable seems useful; I will see if I can use that for my 'scheduled start date' that a user needs to input for certain tasks in the process when they start a new process. However, it looks more like the actual date the task was started.
Maybe the scheduled start date should be a custom variable?

Sounds like an interesting development, the Bussiness Activity Monitoring feature.
Where can I find more info on Bussiness Activity Monitoring or the Simulation functionality?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123563#4123563

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123563