[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: ManagedConnectionFactory.setLogger

iit do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 25 11:39:25 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : Rather than "fix" your MCF to log more scalably/performantly,

So we should optimize our debug output because JBoss is so dumb to set a logger which implicitly turns debug/trace on?

anonymous wrote : you want us to be able to not configure a log writer but we don't have that configuration.

Right, you don't have it and I don't care even if you would come over here and make the fix.

Bye, bye.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123580#4123580

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123580