[jboss-user] [Javassist user questions] - Proxy serialization, ok but what about inner Objects ?

lyc1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 25 12:45:51 EST 2008

Hello,

I working with proxies build with ProxyFactory method.
How to us it is describe in javadoc.

When I want to serialize/deserialize it, everything seems to be ok except that only proxy instance is serialized, not inner objects.

Eg.

Object "A" contains an instance of "B"

After serialization/deserialization, instance of "B" in "A" is null

Something to configure or is it a bug ?

When I look at this code :

    public static SerializedProxy makeSerializedProxy(Object proxy)
        throws java.io.InvalidClassException
    {
        Class clazz = proxy.getClass();
        return new SerializedProxy(clazz, ProxyFactory.getFilter(clazz),
                                   ProxyFactory.getHandler(clazz));
    }

I don't understand how serialization can keep inner objects ...

Damien

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123615#4123615

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123615