[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JBoss Seam, a great product that doesn't work :(

EricJava do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 25 16:25:28 EST 2008

I must say, Seam is not easy to get started with.  I have been using it for a year and I'm still figuring things out.  It's great when you get it going, but until you have some experience with it it can be very frustrating to figure out, "why is this not working."

When I'm stuck with debugging something like what you have, what I do is I take a known-working application, and I incrementally transform the known-working app into the app you are trying to get working.  That is tedious but it will find the problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123666#4123666

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123666