[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JBoss Seam, a great product that doesn't work :(

jbalunas@redhat.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 25 19:04:58 EST 2008

I'm just trying to figure out exactly what went wrong.

You created a web project - so it is deploying as a WAR - right?

Then you ran generate-entities and got the error?

I'll have to look into the code a bit - but I believe the generate-entities will not work with a WAR deployment because you are generating  entiy beans.

Try generating an EAR application, and then running generate-entities.

Also what does your Authenticator class look like, and your components.xml.  The error is saying that it can't find your Authenticator class/component.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123696#4123696

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123696