[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: JBoss 4.2 Spring Deployer + Spring 2.08

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 25 19:26:37 EST 2008

"devnulled0" wrote :
  | I poked around in build.sh and build.xml.. looked around in the tools/etc/buildmagic directory and noticed that nothing about Spring was mentioned in there, but otherwise I don't know this build system well enough to know what to even look for or change.   Any suggestions?  Thanks!
Uf, ok, I know build magic can be pita.
I can have a look at the end of this next week.
That soon enough?
If I forget, grab me at JBossWorld, since I know you'll be there. :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123698#4123698

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123698