[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Configuration JNDI

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 26 08:42:15 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : what lookup I have to put there? The same as for the EJB's?

I haven't worked with Entity beans. But, if you are asking where to put the jndi-name for your entity beans, then create a file named jboss.xml and add the following contents to it:

<jboss>
  |  <enterprise-beans>
  |  <entity>
  |  <ejb-name>Data</ejb-name>
  |  <jndi-name>MyEntityBean</jndi-name>
  |  </entity>
  |  </enterprise-beans>
  | </jboss>

Place this jboss.xml file in the META-INF folder of your ejb jar (the same place where you have the ejb-jar.xml) and deploy the ejb jar.

Then in your code, you can lookup the bean through the jndi-name "MyEntityBean".

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123746#4123746

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123746