[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - EJBQL question

kesson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 27 05:43:03 EST 2008

Hey all,

I have some entity, let's say, User, and other entity, Community, with many-to-many relationship between them. The user can be member in one, several or none communities. So, class User has a property communities, of SET type, with all appropriate getters and setters.  I want to be able to make select ( by ejbql) for all users that have empty sets of communities, or, alternatively, do have non-empty set. How can I achieve it by ejbql query? On the web side, I have some radio buttons, let's say "Has communities" and "Has no community", and, of cource, I would like to link it to this restriction of ejbql.

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123838#4123838

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123838