[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JBoss Seam problem with download file big file

GregTk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 28 04:44:15 EST 2008

Of course this is a security hole but, I did that only for example and tryed for working.
I found one example but it doesn't work because some of Seam Filter or AJAX4J Filter trying buffer that stream.  When I try without Seam, everything is OK. Maybe it sounds like lamers words, maybe I'm crazy but I can't found where is my problem. I use Jboss SEAM + RichFaces + EJB3. If you have that example please post it to me, and I try to understand where is my problem, and never ask about that again. Thank you! :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123963#4123963

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123963