[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Re: Duke's Bank Application Problem

123fun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 28 07:01:03 EST 2008

Okay.  I give up. Could somebody kindly give me the URL of the correct zip file (jbossj2ee-src.zip or whatever) that contains the JBoss-4.x-specific build files for Duke's Bank?  The documentation links to a download page with a large number of links, none of which seems to be the right one.  The gettingstarted.zip file which seemed like the obvious one to get does not contain anything useful for this purpose, as far as I can tell.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124020#4124020

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124020