[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Retaining the option to cluster or not

jusi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 28 11:20:15 EST 2008

Hi

I guess I know the answer to this, but anyway ...

We've got an application that includes stateless EJB3 session beans. To date, we've developed and tested against a single JBoss AS. I now want to convert our application to run against a clustered JBoss AS. The recommended approach is to annotate our SSBs with @Clustered. But I need to retain the option to run in a non-clustered environment. Do I have to go the XML configuration route to allow me that flexibility? Any other suggestions?

Thanks
Simon

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124111#4124111

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124111