[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - EJB JAR inside EAR

starkc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 28 11:41:59 EST 2008

So after searching for some time, being unable to find a clear answer, I'll try and ask this here in hopes of reaching a quick solution.

I am working on porting over a webapp server from WebLogic to JBoss 4.0.4 GA.  The app is packaged in an EAR, which contains an EJB jar and a WAR file containing the normal code, etc...  I have been getting strange ClassCastException errors, which led me to search here.  After fiddling around with UseJBossWebLoader, Isolation and the like, I came across  http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3885650#3885650

The post details that a JAR inside an EAR like th is causes problems after jboss 4.0.3.  I though this might be my error, but I still need to reference the EJB jar somewhere in my deployment descriptors...where do I put this?  Any suggestions?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124119#4124119

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124119