[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: JBoss starts but no access

NSchweig do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 29 05:39:22 EST 2008

Hello!!!

I got it!!!

It was one of the first thoughts you and I had.
It was the firewall! (Ashampoo Free Firewall)
I only tried to put it off but I had to uninstall it.
Grrr. We spent a lot of time in this sh.....

Thank you for your help, I learned a lot!

Please can you tell me which firewall you use?
Or which preferences are important for running jboss?

I allowed all I was able to configure but I think the firewall
had inside some forbiddances (right word..?)

Thank you very much again.
Greetings!
Nicole Schweighardt

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124329#4124329