[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam 2.x, Webservice Security

estahn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 29 05:50:12 EST 2008

Hi,

how do i restrict access to webservice methods? I tried to add "@Restrict("#{identity.loggedIn}")" before "createTest", but if i test this with an soap client (e.g. soap ui) i getting no SOAP Exception or something else. It will return the the string "done".

Any ideas?

Enrico

package org.domain.webservices;

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124333#4124333