[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Stateless bean and MDB invoked in different nodes for same r

jimmymani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 29 07:47:34 EST 2008

hi All
we have a clustered application with jboss 4.2.2 in two nodes.in a single request some of the functionalities are invoked in one node and other in the second node. its like stateless beans in one node and MDB running in another node. its not happening for all requests and place of execution will vary from node to node in each request.so load balancing and HA-JMS are  working fine.my question is ,is there any way to tell that mdb should be executed in the same node where we are invoking the Queue?

there is no functional issue with this ,only concern is  tracking log message will be difficult for a single request. for that i have to look into log files in multiple nodes.

Jimmy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124381#4124381

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124381