[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: LinkageError... and yet everything seems fine

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 29 08:52:31 EST 2008

Well, that's the reason!

Looks like some of the classes are being loaded from JBoss's jar (the one from server/default/lib) and some from your application's package.

I would suggest, enabling classloader scoping for your EAR, which should solve this problem. Just add a jboss-app.xml file in the META-INF folder of the EAR with something like this:

More details can be found at http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ClassLoadingConfiguration

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124410#4124410

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124410