[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: LinkageError... and yet everything seems fine

nicdo77 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 29 09:26:13 EST 2008

Thanks! i tried this but it still does not work. Now i actually get an error at deployment time.
Here is my jboss-app.xml
  | <!DOCTYPE jboss-app PUBLIC '-//JBoss//DTD J2EE Application 1.3V2//EN' 'http://www.jboss.org/j2ee/dtd/jboss-app_3_2.dtd'>
  | <jboss-app>
  |     <loader-repository>
  |         jboss.loader:loader=com.thalys.opalys-opalys-server-4.2.5-SNAPSHOT.ear
  |         <loader-repository-config>java2ParentDelegation=false</loader-repository-config>
  |     </loader-repository>
  | </jboss-app>

Is it right?
Problem is, my use of activation.jar is in a .jar inside my .ear. And apparelntly, from the Wiki link you gave to me, it is said that nested modules are not taken into account
anonymous wrote : There are two levels of scoping, isolation from other deployments, and isolation that overrides the loading of JBoss server classes. With nested modules, only the top level file may specify class loader scoping. If you have a .ear file containing other modules, only scoping specified in the .ear's META-INF/jboss-app.xml is used.

And at deployment time, i now get this:
anonymous wrote : 15:20:37,979 INFO  [STDOUT] 15:20:37,976 ERROR [ContextLoader] Context initialization failed

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124421#4124421

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124421