[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How can I change default URL after login to portal?

rohit000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 29 11:23:12 EST 2008

Here is a easy work around I can think of however not sure whether that is the right way to do.

In the portal you can have 2 subportals - 1. FirstPage and 2. TheRealPortal (the actual one).

The FirstPage portal is set as default portal. So all people will see it. But when a valid user logs in he would be sent to the default page of TheRealPortal.

This is the same way today the admin functionality work. When I login as Admin/Admin it takes me to the default page of Admin Portal.

Experts, please comment if you see this is acceptable way of achieving the requirement. However, I'm not yet sure how exactly t is implemented.

Regards,
Rohit

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124468#4124468

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124468