[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: ESB to use with Jboss Portal 2.6.3 ...

swisst do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 29 11:59:21 EST 2008

We first evaluated Mule and really liked it...this was on version 2.6.1.

However, management decided they wanted a complete JBoss stack, so we used the JBoss ESB.

After porting everything over that we did on Mule to JBoss ESB (no small task), we had a few observations:

* Mule had more mature API's and much more documentation/examples.
* Mule was less intrusive and easier to use.
* Running the JBoss ESB and Portal server on the same JBoss A/S is possible, but very tricky.  For example, we have not been able to update to the latest version of Portal because ESB requires a different version of the A/S

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124486#4124486

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124486