[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 2.0.1.CR2 seam-gen does not create a deployable pro

jsimone do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 29 12:38:21 EST 2008

yes, I ran seam setup.  It all looks ok to me.  Here it is ...

#Generated by seam setup
#Fri Jan 25 11:38:24 EST 2008
hibernate.connection.password=kramerica
workspace.home=/dev/ws/seam
model.package=com.e2msystems.model
driver.jar=/opt/jboss-4.2.2.GA/server/default/lib/mysql-connector-java-5.0.8-bin.jar
action.package=com.e2msystems.action
test.package=com.e2msystems.test
database.type=mysql
richfaces.skin=blueSky
hibernate.default_catalog.null=
hibernate.default_schema.null=test
database.drop=n
project.name=joe2
hibernate.connection.username=seam
hibernate.connection.driver_class=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
hibernate.cache.provider_class=org.hibernate.cache.HashtableCacheProvider
project.type=ear
icefaces.home=
database.exists=n
jboss.home=/opt/jboss-4.2.2.GA
hibernate.dialect=org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLDialect
hibernate.connection.url=jdbc\:mysql\:///test
icefaces=n

Yes, I followed the docs as far as creating the project and then importing into eclipse.  I also have the prentice hall "JBoss Seam" book.  So are you saying the result of seam-gen should be a working project?

Thanks for listening!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124505#4124505

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124505