[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Jboss IFrame Install - help

rotsen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 29 19:21:31 EST 2008

I originally unziped my IFrame.zip to the deploy folder but from information that I got from Peter, the correct way to deploy is to put the .war file in the deploy directory.

My problem understanding this is that the IFrame.zip file has a bunch of files and folders and I did noticed that there is a IFrame.war file in the IFramePortlet\output\lib folder of the unziped files.

Do I just take this IFramePortlet\output\lib\Iframe.war file and put it in the deploy directory?

This are probable dumb questions for you guys.......

10Q - rotseN

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124625#4124625

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124625