[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: Datasource name binding is behind Web deploy

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 30 01:27:25 EST 2008

Couple of questions:

1) Whcih version of JBoss are you using?

2) Where have you placed your war file? Is it in the deploy folder or some other folder? What's the name of your -ds.xml file and the WAR file?

Some days back a similar question was answered at http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=128388.
 See the replies from Vicky and Adrian.

However, if you still continue to have the same issue, do post back with the details.

anonymous wrote :
  |  I did not receive a email as I thought when somebody reply I will get email.

Had you selected the "Notify me when a reply is posted" check-box, available just below the message editor window, while posting?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124657#4124657

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124657