[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - entityQuery lifecycle

boevink do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 30 07:40:04 EST 2008

Where can i find more information about the entityQuery lifecycle?
What method is called when?

I would like to use the functionality of pagination for my resultlist (and search option), but also want to add some functionality to add a booleancheckbox for every item.

After selecting a checkbox of one of the elements, and going to the next page e.g. my selectbox is reset because the ejbql is ran again or the 'old' resultset is returned.

I can't get any grip on the entityquery and don't know where to override what function.

Any help is appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124745#4124745

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124745