[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: long live consumer stops working

jmesnil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 30 10:16:13 EST 2008

"bodrin" wrote : Ok. I tried to setup jboss-messaging-1.4.0.SP3 on jboss-4.2.2.GA with jboss-remoting-2.2.2.SP4.

  | I have done all the steps described in [4.1.1. Automated Installation] for clustered installation with two nodes.
  |
  | When starting there is a problem with the remoting configuration and the messaging factories failed to start:
  |
  |   | 16:48:15,281 ERROR [ConnectionFactory] Parameter pingFrequency is not specified in the remoting congiguration
  |   |

This means that the pingFrequency parameter is not present in the remoting configuration file (presumably remoting-bisocket-service.xml).

You should check that in that file, you have a line like:

  | <attribute name="pingFrequency" isParam="true">214748364</attribute>

for the bisocket transport configuration.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124811#4124811

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124811