[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Can't add tasks or task actions using process designer in Ec

seanmcelroy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 30 10:26:14 EST 2008

I am following the Jbpm Getting Started guide but my progress has been halted because I can't add a task to a task node using the graphical process designer in Eclipse. When I right click on a node there is no Add Task menu item. Is this a known problem and is there a fix?

I am using jbpm-jpdl-3.2.2 which contains version 3.1.0.SP1 of the designer and I am using Eclipse 3.3.0.

Many thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124814#4124814

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124814