[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Very different statistics in both nodes of the cluster

jorgemoralespou_2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 30 10:57:10 EST 2008

This is a cache without a cacheloader.
We have a 4 different caches in our app. This 4 caches have different constraints, and also varying times. This is in our production cluster, which is intensively used, so we can see this difference. Under development scenarios, load is not so tremendous, so we aren't able to see such a big difference.

Cache_1: Clustered: ASYNC_REPL, Isolation: None, CacheLoader [ClusteredCacheLoader(ASYNC), JDBCCacheLoader (SYNC)], NO Evictions. This is mostly read only cache. Stores 160, Hits 3500000
Node_1:  0 read, 7 write
Node_2:  0 read, 3 write

Cache_2: Clustered: LOCAL, Isolation: NONE, NO CacheLoader, NO Evictions. This is mostly read only cache. Stores 16, Hits 5500000
Node_1:  0 read, 0 write
Node_2:  0 read, 0 write

Cache_3: Clustered: REPL_SYNC, Isolation: NONE, CacheLoader [ClusteredCacheLoader(ASYNC), JDBCCacheLoader (SYNC)], NO Evictions. This is mostly read only cache. Stores 18, Hits 0 (This is impossible, because we heavily access this cache, like the previous one!!!!)
Node_1:  0 read, 3 write
Node_2:  0 read, 4 write

Cache_4: Clustered: REPL_SYNC, Isolation: NONE, CacheLoader(ExtendedClusteredCacheLoader), Evictions (WakeUpInterval: 30 secs). This is read/write cache (The one that initiated this post). Stores 6000000, Hits 6500000, Evictions 2600000, Misses 2000000
Node_1:  5 read, 4 write
Node_2:  1 read, 1 write

Jgroups config, and all the rest are very similar from one another. Big diferrences are in cache_4.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124833#4124833

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124833