[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Facelet Templates from a Database

tom_goring do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 30 12:18:50 EST 2008

Hi,

Has anyone an idea of how to load facelets from the database rather than WAR?

I'd like to use templates in the database for rendering seam email's.

The problem I seem to have is that if I install my own "org.jboss.seam.core.resourceLoader"
Email uses  public URL getResource(String resource) rather than
public InputStream getResourceAsStream(String resource)

I can't return a URL for a database document.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Tom

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124879#4124879