[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam + Ajax4JSF - The conversation ended, timed out or was

trouby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 30 12:30:51 EST 2008

Hey,

I'm not sure yet why, but sometimes ajax calls are being processed very slowly for me,

So if the user press another button while an ajax call is being processed, I get:
 The conversation ended, timed out or was processing another request,

It is of course logical, but since sometimes I have very big forms I prefer not to break the whole form submission somehow,

I tried the ajax4jsf queues but it didn't have any affect,

Is there anyway to handle ajax calls better than just break the whole page submission?

Thanks,

Asaf.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124885#4124885

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124885