[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Web service installation missing webservice.xml

jdbertron do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 30 21:03:42 EST 2008

Hi all,
I have a web service from company X that deploys just fine under Tomcat.
I can't seem to get it deployed under JBoss:

I have a war file, and a bunch of wsdl files. The war file seems to deploy fine but when I drop the wsdl files in the deploy directory, Jboss just spits a bunch of INIT_WAITING_DEPLOYER at the console.

I didn't write these services, is there a way to auto-generate the webservices.xml file ?  Is that the problem ?

I'd appreciate any help that doesn't require me to become an expert WS writer overnight.

J.D.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124975#4124975

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124975