[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to test a page with page action method?

hubaghdadi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 31 02:40:26 EST 2008

I'm not arguing you but I think it is possible to write unit tests (not integration tests) for Seam managed Hibernate sessions.
I read Michael Yuan's book "JBoss Seam", he wrote a unit test for an action that uses an entity manager, he initialize the entity manager by hand, inject it into the action class, running the test, voila.
Any way, I tried to write some integration tests:
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=128867

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125004#4125004

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125004