[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Using mod_jk in AS 4.2.1.GA

ReKie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 31 03:52:46 EST 2008

Hi all,

I am trying to build a cluster using IIS 6.0 and JBoss AS 4.2.1.GA. I read the clustering guides for 4.2.x and 5.0 beta (which are allmost the same) as well as the relevant wikipages.

In all documents I find to tell JBoss to use mod_jk to edit a specific jboss-service.xml

anonymous wrote : Edit the
  | JBOSS_HOME/server/all/deploy/jbossweb-tomcat50.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.
  | xml file (replace /all with your own server name). Locate the
  |  element with a name of UseJK, and set its value to true:

Unfortunately in JBoss 4.2.1.GA ther is no jbossweb-tomcat50.sar, and so of course no jboss-service.xml.

Am I missing something??? Did I not look close enough? Or is there an other way to tell JBoss to make use of mod_jk?

Thank you
Reinhard

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125020#4125020

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125020