[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBoss Not Working On IpAddress. Works Only On localhost

raghav8t2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 31 04:23:23 EST 2008

Hi..

       I have installed JBoss as Windows Service on my Windows XP. I have downloaded Native JBoss and installed it. I am able to access JBoss using http://localhost:8080 .. But I want to access JBoss which is running as Windows Service from another machine using the IpAddress...

       I know that the Command:      run.bat -b   can be used to access JBoss using IpAddress but as my JBoss is now a Windows Service, i am  not able to pass the parameters   -b . Please let me know if there is any way where i can access the JBOSS which is installed as a service using the IPAddress.

Thanks,
Raghav.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125034#4125034

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125034