[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Design Patterns/Best Practices

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 31 07:10:07 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : I think its great in the right hands, but for junior developers who are just starting Seam its "intereseting" what they come up with as solutions.

So, the senior program comes up with the "desgin patterns" for your app and tells the junior programmer. At the end of the day, I think, even with books full of design patterns, just letting a "junior" programmer loose on an app with no design behind it is going to result in failure.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125107#4125107

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125107