[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Jboos Wiki install - help

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 31 10:59:03 EST 2008

I'm running the wiki on Portal 2.6.2. All I did was drop the wiki.war into the deploy folder. As far as I know, the wiki does not use the database (it stores the wiki contents on disk), so I do not think that the errors are necessarily wiki related.

A few thoughts:

1) I'm not sure if the wiki has been updated to run on 2.6.3 (I haven't tried it, and judging from earlier posts the wiki tends to be picky about which Portal version it runs with). Try running it on 2.6.2, if that works, you need to use that version.

2) Did you start over from scratch with an empty database? Perhaps the wiki contents being in CMS is causing the issue. I would first bring up just the Portal (with a clean install and clean database), and after verifying that that is running, I would bring down the app server, copy the wiki.war to the deploy folder, and then start it again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125205#4125205

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125205