[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Programmatic User Role and User creation

Babs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 31 14:19:03 EST 2008

Hi,

How can i create User Role and Users in JBoss Portal programatically. I have a list of User Roles and a list of Users associated with each role in a file. I am looking at a way to dynamically get these Roles and users created using portal API. How does the API support this, what would be the API classes to use for this?

Also, Once i create a User Role and attach users to it, how can i assign permissions to the role. I understand there are standard roles - admin and user defined now. Can i have my custom roles with a different set of pervileges than these?

Any pointers are appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125262#4125262

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125262