[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Token.signal() ---> 2 tokens?

QPool.Char do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 31 14:54:11 EST 2008

Hello, could you please give me a short answer to this understanding problem?

The example situation:

TaskNode A ------> Fork

Fork ------> TaskNode B
Fork ------> TaskNode C

Lets assume, i have a token in TaskNode A. Now i call token.signal().
The token moves to Fork. Now again token.signal().

Do i result in 2 tokens, one for TaskNode B, one for TaskNode C?
Or do i only have one token for both TaskNodes?

I have this situation in my code, and dont know how to get all active TaskInstances after leaving a fork....

thx in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125276#4125276

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125276