[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: What are the aslias defined for the built in seam compon

alllle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 31 17:23:53 EST 2008

Thank you for the quick reply.

So if I understand you right, with an import statement like
org.jboss.seam.core
org.jboss.seam.transaction
in the seam.jar components.xml file, when I use #{contexts}, seam will:

1.  try to find the "contexts" component in all the available contexts
2. if failed, seam will try to find the "org.jboss.seam.core.contexts" component instead
3. if failed again, seam will try to find the "org.jboss.seam.transaction.contexts" component
4. repeat step 3 till seam finds a matching component or all imports are tried

If true, this wouldn't be very efficient, would it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125314#4125314

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125314