[jboss-user] Re: Problem creating a portlet instance in JBoss Portal 2.6

samk at twinix.com samk at twinix.com
Wed Jan 30 14:13:41 EST 2008

See Thread at: http://www.techienuggets.com/Detail?tx=14625 Posted on behalf of a User

Same problem please help!

Hi,

I try to migrate from JBoss Portal 2.2.1 to 2.6 and have a problem creating a portlet instance. I reference to the portlet in portelt-instances.xml : <portlet-ref> portletapp.myportlet</portlet-ref>. The portlet is a part of a web application called portletapp. The deployment descriptor portlet-instances.xml is a part of other web application called deplapp. I get following error message while deploying the web application containing the deployment descriptor: ?Failed to create instance myportletInstance of portlet deplapp.portletapp.myportlet because portlet deplapp.portletapp.myportlet is not available?. How can I create an instance of a portlet that deployed in the other web application?

Thanks for help!